The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(science fiction)género ciberpunk masculino
- It's this sinister sparkle that has drawn me to the genre of cyberpunk in fiction, film, and even to an extent in music, for many years.
- The emphasis is on rebuilding society, rather than cyberpunk's appetite for destruction.
- What is the difference between playing pinball games and video games, snowboarding and surfing, or reading cyberpunk vs. traditional science fiction?
- The resulting sub-genre, cyberpunk, broke from old-school science fiction by focusing on all-pervasive quantum-based technologies such as genetic engineering and microprocessing.
- It differs from cyberpunk in that cyberpunk was not a product of technologically savvy authors.
- Its design incorporates ideas from cyberpunk and film noir; its plot embraces our fears about genetic manipulation and man/machine conflict.
- Sentimental and religious motifs, which are paradoxically powerful in Russian cyberpunk, sometimes lend this work characteristics of autoparody.
- With No Maps, Neale more or less becomes cyberpunk's Errol Morris, a documentary filmmaker who likes his subjects to do the talking while he, armed with a low budget and high aspirations, attempts to visually literalize their speech.
- The genres, however, include a variety of subgenres, such as cyberpunk, punk, funk, dramatised Western style, goth, lolita, and warmono.
- In Neuro, it will be the world of sci-fi and cyberpunk.
- In defense of our approach, I would say only that ours can include the modern primitives, and also include Zen, Sufism, The Troubadours, western anarchism, cyberpunk, punk rock, cubism, Voltaire, ad infinitum.
- Then, in the mid-80s, just as cyberpunk came along, I got a job as a computer programmer and walked away from the sects and finished my thesis, and within a short time was organising an SF club at work and writing The Star Fraction.
- So, this oversight is unfortunate - to compensate, readers should check out Leonard's excellent essay on cyberpunk in When the Kissing Had to Stop.
- You can become a cyborg, get involved in Cyber Rights, cyberdemocracy, cyberpunk, cyberdrama, even cyberpsychology.
- It was a fun mix of futuristic cyberpunk and western.
- This is where Spinoza converges with cyberpunk, and hence with Deleuze-Guattari, cyberpunk's main theoretical program.
- On the other hand, it is extremely enjoyable to read especially if you like techno-fiction and are in the mood for some tongue-in-cheek cyberpunk.
- It reminded us that, for all the California-Wired-Hollywood bluster, cyberpunk was essentially a British invention, synthesized first through fictions and sonics then theory.
- If you're a fan of experimental film, a fan of Lynch or Cronenberg, a fan of cyberpunk, then Tetsuo is pretty much required viewing and this, simply, is the version to view.
- But then they are old school corporate in terms of cyberpunk.
2(writer)escritor ciberpunk masculinoescritora ciberpunk femenino
3(hacker)pirata informático masculinopirata informática femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!