The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The people generally responsible for managing control systems are engineers who often have had little cybersecurity training - or interest.
- The four big accounting companies, plus an insurance company, are working together on a cybersecurity risk measurement framework.
- A White House spokesperson says cybersecurity is still a top priority.
- Cybersecurity issues are harder for people to visualize than physical security problems.
- Among the issues addressed, special attention was paid to counter-terrorism and cybersecurity.
- Clarke's frustration reached such a level that in May or June he asked to be reassigned to a cybersecurity group.
- I understand that one of your goals is to foster cooperation between the private sector and the government in the area of cybersecurity.
- Twenty-eight per cent of the respondents said their organization had insurance policies to help manage cybersecurity risks.
- Overall, the new DHS's $37.7 billion budget earmarks only $3 billion for cybersecurity, according to Gartner Group's John Pescatore.
- Last year the NEI formed a task force to develop updated cybersecurity management guidelines for the industry.
- At the same time, the research budget for cybersecurity programs at the Department of Homeland Security was cut by 7% to $16 m.
- One security expert Wednesday urged Congress to make sure it directs enough funds to cybersecurity research.
- But despite the number of agencies involved, cybersecurity generally seems to have slipped in importance for the administration.
- Cybersecurity threats have never been greater.
- But these are not isolated problems that can be tackled by themselves, he believes, they are part of the broader cybersecurity challenge.
- Cybersecurity laws, when enforced to the fullest extent possible, can have an impact.
- The effort is paying off in increased cybersecurity and privacy, some experts say.
- Just as with his previous work, cybersecurity requires the translation of extremely technical issues into policy terms.
- Executives should begin with a self-assessment on their cybersecurity program.
- The natural focus point for cybersecurity issues is the Department of Homeland Security.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!