The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de ciclamen
- Some of my favorite windowsill plants include many varieties of trailing ivy, African violets, primroses, pansies and violets, geraniums, gloxinias, cyclamens, coleus, kalonchoes, peperomias, and heartleaf philodendrons.
- Their soil must contain sufficient humus and be rich in calcium, but the idea that cyclamens need a lot of moisture is a misconception.
- Very early spring is one of the best times to visit the garden - not only are the snowdrops and cyclamen flowering, but the foliage of certain conifers is more golden than at other times of year.
- Under the dense canopy of a beech tree, it is possible to have different hardy cyclamen in flower every day of the year.
- Poinsettia, cyclamen and azaleas, along with many other seasonal favourites, are available in shops and garden centres everywhere at this time of year.
- Outside her apartment is a collection of begonias and cyclamen and other colourful plants in pots.
- Tidy up winter containers by deadheading violas and cyclamen and removing dead leaves from ivy and other greenery.
- For the hanging basket I chose three small-flowered cyclamen in shades of rich pink and several soft blue violas.
- In fact, the process by which cyclamen set seed is unique, and a huge part of their charm.
- The white winter flowering heather and pink cyclamen had faded but were soon replaced by violas, primulas and grape hyacinth.
- You can use a combination of plants: primulas, cyclamen, heathers and ivy are all useful for winter colour.
- Primroses, cyclamen and Rieger begonias, however, will flower in bright shade.
- The sight of winter cyclamen's hot pink flowers on a frigid January day will warm your heart.
- Certain flowers, such as the beautiful cyclamen, are grown as cash crops in the developing world.
- In flower are red, white and various shades of pink cyclamen as well as daffodils.
- If, like mine, your garden is very wet for most of the year, you could grow cyclamen and miniature tulips in well-drained compost.
- I have one full bag of 100 miniature daffodils to plant, not to mention some cyclamen and about 100 miscellaneous other bulbs.
- Amongst the many hardy cyclamen which are suitable for naturalizing are several which flower during spring and a number which produce their blossoms in autumn.
- Try bulbs that are prolific in winter months, such as tulips, narcissus, hyacinth, kalanchoe and cyclamen.
- Early October has brought a fresh crop of flowers to the garden this year and the beds are filled with autumnal plants such as Rudbeckias, Michaelmas daisies, late roses, clematis and cyclamen.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!