The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cilíndrico
- He wore a tall cylindrical hat.
- They sell hundreds of optical quality cylindrical lenses.
- To the right of the entrance portico is a cylindrical tower which contains the study centre.
- Each area contains workspaces equipped with cylindrical, mobile partitions.
- Standing at a distance from the sculpture, we see a cylindrical container perched on a tall, square-topped, three-legged stool.
- A gallery room was dominated by a freestanding crocheted tent - cylindrical, with a conical top.
- The sculpture is made up of seven cylindrical blue tubes.
- The litter bin has a stainless-steel cylindrical body with a polythene liner providing a capacity of up to 70 litres.
- I also thought of the huge cylindrical fuel storage tanks, with stairs that circle around the outside.
- Because the bore is cylindrical, clarinets are much cheaper to make than oboes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!