The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de platillo
1platillo masculinocímbalo masculinoto play the cymbals — tocar los platillos
- The angels are depicted as playing a collection of musical instruments, including the harp, tambourine, cymbals, lyre and psaltery.
- We had a very satisfying jam, with bass guitar, theremin and a drum kit minus sticks and cymbals.
- He created original sounds from his cymbals and skins using sticks, brushes, and even his hands.
- You could practically hear the ridges of the cymbal as the stick was slowly scraped along it to produce a shimmer of sound.
- Other instruments used in folk music include transverse and vertical flutes, drums, cymbals, gongs, and tambourines.
- The music is is characteristically punctuated with sounds of cymbals, drums and long trumpets.
- The teacher gave each kid a rhythm instrument to play - drums, cymbals, sticks, and so on.
- They had a drum kit consisting of a lone cymbal, kick drum and snare.
- This track showcased Perth's finesse on the hi-hat and cymbals.
- My snare drum and cymbals are the only things I spent a lot of money on.
- Accompanied by harp, flute, oboe, drums and cymbals, Madhavi enters and begins an invocation dance.
- A variety of suspended cymbals is made for the drum kit.
- I was completely and utterly entertained from the first kick of the bass drum to the last crash of the cymbal.
- As soon as Lucas tapped the crash cymbal on the drum kit to end the song, Sonya let go of the microphone and ran out of the room.
- Then there was laughter and well-wishing and noise-making from the hall as those outside sounded cymbals amidst shouts and jests.
- The chants are conducted with drum beats and interspersed with resonating long horns and the clash of cymbals.
- It began with brass, drums and crashing cymbals, and it skipped into an irresistible beat that was borne along by a thumping tuba.
- The rolling cymbals near the beginning of the composition seem more anachronistic than anything else.
- Sounds of beating drums and ringing cymbals, typical in China and in Chinatowns in many countries, will fill the air.
- The use of the four cymbals in the third and fourth movements of the work adds a dramatic and creative sonic element.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!