The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cínico
1cínico masculinocínica femenino
- Modern cynics would have us believe that this turn of events was about something other than freedom.
- It was suggested by some cynics that the real reason for the aggressive campaign was an attempt to gain a greater market share amongst public sector workers.
- If the cynics are to be believed, the attacks were stage-managed for external consumption.
- There is no such thing as a free trade deal, only self-interest, the cynic insists.
- The cynic within suggests that perhaps the status quo is driven by self interest of the major parties who benefit.
- Even such a cynic as I can't quite believe the unique blend of dishonesty and incompetence.
- I admire the idealism and I hate to be a cynic, but these plans never take human motivations into account.
- Some cynics say the people who subject themselves to potential humiliation on celebrity shows are doing it in hopes of reviving collapsed careers.
- To us ageing cynics Fathers Day is just another materialistic calendar date when people spend hard earned cash on silly presents and cheap cards.
- For some cynics, it is merely the foreign junkets and chance to travel on per diem expenses that draws the attraction of our globalised political classes.
- Only a complete dyed-in-the-wool cynic would suggest the two events could be possibly related.
- Inside the bitterest cynic is always a hopeless idealist.
- Cynics argue that sports people and associations are guilty of opportunism during this time of crisis.
- As a closet cynic, I will always question their ulterior motives when they dig into their pockets and support various causes.
- Cynics argue that the space race was merely an expression of cold-war animosity.
- Cynics may be forgiven for wondering if there is a correlation in some impoverished countries between the desire to be a priest and the desire to eat.
- Cynics have suggested that his confession is an attempt to head off blame.
- The cynic in her that questioned his motive had long been silenced.
- An independent media source is able to be the voice of the cynic in all of us, and to ask the questions we'd all like to have answered.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!