The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cinismo
- MH apparently is unaware of the depths of his own political cynicism.
- Their run to the top of the standings is cause for cynicism.
- The incompetence, the lies, the bullying, the cynicism, the cover-ups.
- The way the trial was handled has increased cynicism among Malays.
- The press, enjoying a freedom also long established in Dutch tradition, denounced the cynicism of the new Directory.
- At the same time, there is still a degree of protective cynicism.
- Failure to take meaningful account of the opinions of the people you canvass is a sure way to engender cynicism.
- Personally however words like ' authentic ' are just to problematic to use without the necessary aura of cynicism.
- He has presided over a marked increase in public cynicism about politics without suffering significant damage to his own electoral prospects.
- He added to the widespread cynicism felt about Australian politicians.
- I share Rahul Verma's cynicism about the coverage of the Behzti furore.
- A recurrent thread in the debate over public cynicism is the apparent establishment of "two sets of rules."
- I wonder whether wifely cynicism about a husband's mild illness or impermanent injury doesn't have a lot to do with fear.
- The level of cynicism which is brought to many anecdotal accounts used in journalism could equally be levelled at official documentation.
- If Clemenceau was galvanized by his cynicism, Mandel was paralysed by his.
- This administration seems to have a really dangerous and disturbing mix of cynicism and stupidity as their driving motive.
- It has contributed to a lowering of investment returns and to public's growing cynicism about pension planning.
- Gephardt referred to cynicism, loss of faith in the political system and the decline in voting.
- Bill's poll-based views, his `parsing' of the truth, contributed to greater cynicism about politicians.
- Leblance also believes that a rise in cynicism may be to blame for lower interest in student journalism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!