The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de ciprés
- The cypress, as an evergreen, represents longevity and endurance.
- Once clear of the city, the route wound through brand-new housing developments amid palm and cypress trees, live oaks thick with moss, and the pine scrub native to north Florida and southern Georgia.
- Oriental plane trees, cypresses and elms were planted in straight rows to provide structure and shade, while groves of fruit trees added colour and scent, with blossom in spring and summer and fruit at harvest time.
- At dusk the fading sun shines through yellowing leaves on the cypress trees and reflects off ice-cold lakes.
- Between the ruins grew cypresses and oleanders, hibiscus, myrtle and wild roses.
- As established Japanese black pines fall victim to an unstoppable infestation of black turpentine beetles along the Atlantic coast, cypress trees are taking their place.
- He was also careful to plan the project around the fig, walnut, redwood, and cypress trees on the property, giving the owners ample shade.
- The tilted hillsides were dotted with cows, and the cypress and eucalyptus trees were exquisite.
- Laurel and lemon, olive and oak, cypress and palm trees make unlikely neighbors in the region's mild, dry climate.
- Many have abundant gardens, with brilliant red poppies, orange marigolds, blue flax, pink clematis and jacaranda, and large cypress and eucalyptus trees.
- In front of the palazzo stands an age-old Kashmir cypress with its cascading leaves, like a frozen firework trail.
- Together with several smaller trees, the cypress had been blocking a large part of the view of the grounds and lakeshore from the upper terraces.
- Winding roads, with nail-biting hairpin bends, offer views over steep wooded slopes and the jagged profile of the Alpi Apuane mountain range, where chestnut trees, olive groves and tall cypresses proliferate.
- The eerie squeal of a wood duck came from somewhere behind the gray tangle of naked oaks, willows cypress, elm, tupelo and cottonwood.
- The high mountains support typical evergreen forests of firs and cypress, whilst on the lower slopes are to be found such trees as pines, chestnuts, and cork oak.
- The garden is located in the front of the house, with pine and cypress trees, lawns and marble sculptures or fountains.
- All around us, the massive, bell-shaped trunks of the cypress trees spread into a lacework canopy trailing veils of Spanish moss.
- As the camera weaves in between the lazy cypress trees, you can practically smell the honeysuckle and feel the warm, moist air on your skin.
- The scheme has a Mediterranean feel, with cypress, olive and palm trees, lavender borders, sunken gardens and with natural stone walls.
- We stopped at a place where cypresses swayed in the breeze.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!