The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1fibrosis cística femininefibrosis pancreática feminine
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis is most often a complication of asthma or cystic fibrosis.
- The meconium can be so thick in babies with cystic fibrosis that it blocks the intestine.
- Along with asthma and cystic fibrosis, BPD is one of the most common chronic lung diseases in children.
- Certain painful and tragic hereditary diseases such as cystic fibrosis might be cured and even eliminated.
- General practitioners may not encounter many patients with single gene disorders like cystic fibrosis.
- Lung transplants are performed when people have diseases such as emphysema and cystic fibrosis.
- Patients with interstitial lung disease, such as cystic fibrosis, are at high risk of deterioration on travelling to altitude
- This test is an accurate way of finding out whether the baby has a number of genetic or inherited disorders, such as Down's syndrome or cystic fibrosis.
- Symptoms of cystic fibrosis include frequent wheezing, chronic cough, and pneumonia.
- He was tested for cystic fibrosis and celiac disease, but the tests came back negative.
- Green sputum may point to an infection with a bacterium, Pseudomonas pyocyanea, common in cystic fibrosis.
- He was born with cystic fibrosis, an inherited lung disease that could easily kill him within the next decade.
- People with cystic fibrosis have a high chance of getting sinusitis.
- Annually, about 1,000 persons in the United States are diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.
- Inspiratory muscle weakness due to lung hyperinflation and muscle wasting may occur in cystic fibrosis.
- Vitamin K deficiency may play an important role in bone health in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- The barrister daughter of a leading Bradford judge has died after a long battle with cystic fibrosis.
- The mutations that cause cystic fibrosis and dozens of other diseases are now routinely diagnosed in genetic testing labs.
- Their six year-old daughter Holly was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at five months, after she experienced digestive problems.
- I met my fiancé through kayaking, and because she has cystic fibrosis I want to do as much as I can to help her and other people who have this inherited disease.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!