The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Cytoxan can cause an inflammation in your urinary bladder called cystitis.
- Interstitial cystitis is a painful bladder condition that may be aggravated by acidic foods and beverages like coffee, orange juice or tomato sauce.
- These can also be symptoms of a urinary tract infection, or cystitis, which is much more common in young women than kidney stones.
- Cranberry juice is recommended by doctors to help in the treatment of chronic urinary infections and cystitis.
- Mild bacterial infections such as cystitis will usually go away on their own, in 2-4 days.
- Symptoms referable to cystitis may also be caused by urethritis or vaginitis.
- A typical attack of cystitis can be painful, but usually clears up after a few days without causing long-term problems.
- Uterine prolapse is associated with incontinence, vaginitis, cystitis and, possibly, uterine malignancy.
- Eventually she developed cystitis and vaginitis and was forced to consult a doctor.
- Urinary urgency occurs as a result of trigonal or posterior urethral irritation caused by inflammation, stones, or tumor and is common with cystitis.
- Cystitis or interstitial cystitis cause pain as the bladder fills.
- For cystitis and urine infections, antibiotics such as trimethoprim or ciprofloxacin are good; both will treat most cases of urine infection within a couple of days.
- No organism was identified in this patient, but she had cystitis without evidence of ascending infection.
- If you have repeated infections, you may need tests to see whether there is an underlying problem such as damage to your bladder, or whether you are simply prone to cystitis.
- The most typical symptom of interstitial cystitis is pelvic pain.
- Hematuria may be present in patients with cystitis and pyelonephritis.
- Mild infections may cause urethral discomfort and dysuria without discharge and may be confused with cystitis.
- Antibiotics are used in the treatment of cystitis.
- In general, treatment of pregnant patients with acute cystitis is initiated before the results of the culture are available.
- A three-day regimen of a fluoroquinolone is also acceptable treatment for uncomplicated cystitis.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!