The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- It is best to lock them in a garage or shed or if you are going to leave them out in a garden secure them with a D-lock.
- When you're out and about, shackle locks, also known as D-locks, are good for fixing your moped to street furniture, such as lamp posts.
- The blockade caused chaos on the A59 as protesters, using D-locks, tripods and chains, closed and bolted the two side entrance gates.
- I screamed some very rude words and put the hammer down, trying to catch him so I could break his windscreen with my D-lock.
- I'm worried that the next time some chav cuts me up, I'll lose it and remove their wing mirror with my D-lock.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!