The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Smallest of the grebes, the little grebe, or dabchick, is considerably rounder and more dumpy than its congeners.
- A good number of duck species such as dabchicks, garganey, pin-tailed, lesser whistling teal and shovellers arrive at the Appalangulam tank located inside the Guindy National Park.
- At Vedanthangal one can sight glossy and white ibis, painted storks, grey pelicans, shovellors, garganey, whistling teals, Indian moorhen and dabchicks.
- Binoculars are supplied so you can view the black teal, swans, dabchicks, ducks and even the spotless crake or elusive bittern.
- There are stooping painted storks, immaculate spoonbills, small groups of dabchicks puttering about like busy little tugboats, and a pair of patrolling river terns, which I think are nesting on a mud-spit at the far side.
- At least 12 birds, mostly chicks and dabchicks, living on the dam and its surrounds have died from the poisoning effects of the oil spill.
- Swans were seen nesting and a dabchick had a flotilla of chicks behind her.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!