The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dactílico
- Thus a pattern consisting of five iambs would be an iambic pentameter; a pattern consisting of six dactyls would be a dactylic hexameter; and so on.
- His formula for modern heroic verse, proclaimed up front in the essay, was, in short: more dactyls than trochees, and more trochees than spondees.
- Southey agrees, however, that the foot before the final trochee should always be a dactyl.
- My name is absurd too: Malachi Mulligan, two dactyls.
- His rhythmic faculties drive anthology-pieces like ‘The Dance’, whose dactyls skip happily over its line breaks.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!