The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dadá
1dadá masculinodadaísmo masculino(poetry/movement) (before noun) dadaísta
- Collage has been used in many major art movements, for example Dada, Surrealism, and Pop art.
- Here are jumbled together manifestos from the Bauhaus, Surrealism, Dada, the Suprematists and the Futurists.
- Members were united by their interest in Marcel Duchamp, Dada and the role of chance in art.
- Amid the derangements of Dada and abstract expressionism she reverted to tradition.
- Burger used the term avant-garde only in reference to Futurism, Dada, and Surrealism.
- The reader would never guess from this textbook that di Chirico exerted a huge influence on Dada, Surrealism and popular culture.
- I would have to say that the movements of Dada and Surrealism have had a positive influence on me.
- The time has come to think beyond the divides of Pop and Minimalism, of Dada and abstraction, and of avant-garde and modernism.
- The cult of artistic and existential evasion in Dada and surrealism made suicide a leitmotif of literary life in inter-war France.
- From the earliest days of Dada, Duchamp's iconoclastic vision had been at the forefront of the avant-garde.
- Does Brancusi come closer to the spiritualism of the Shaker society or to the witticism of Duchamp and Dada?
- Strains of both Dada and Duchamp course through these found objects rendered into found poems.
- Pieces in the show referenced Conceptualism, performance, Dada, realism and abstraction.
- He describes his transition from Dada to surrealism as a compromise.
- The ideologues of Futurism, Dada and Constructivism realised the potential for making works of outrage by collaging existing imagery.
- Paolozzi, born in 1924, had even gone to Paris in the 1940s to study Dada and Surrealism at the source.
- Hopkins is concerned with the legacy of the late Dada which flowered in New York in the 1920s and in particular with the work of Duchamp, Picabia and Man Ray.
- The spirit of Dada and the other avant-garde art movements was forged in the trenches of World War One.
- After a few years, Dada was replaced by the dreamlike ideas of Surrealism, which continues to the present day.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!