The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1ordeñador masculinelechero masculine
- Of those fifteen per cent who did have some experience many had only worked as farm labourers, gardeners, station hands, dairymen or bushmen.
- William Siebenborn, a Missouri dairyman and UDIA chairman, said forging a single dairy marketing plan and vision will help boost worldwide demand for U.S. dairy products.
- Hilmar, a privately held corporation, was established in 1984 by a group of 12 Jersey dairymen.
- At the extreme lows, we know the dairymen can't survive, and at the extreme highs we know you can't sell cheese,’ Jensen says.
- But grazing dairymen are proud of being profitable, and are glad to tell you how they are doing it.
- It is not the first attempt at supply management by American dairymen.
- The Ohio dairyman was cited as one of the state's ‘greatest drivers, leaders and promoters in today's dairy industry.’
- But the dairy industry, has become more flexible and proactive, as the marketing gains of the past year show, said Rovey, an Arizona dairyman.
- He milks 100 cows and has been a dairyman for 32 years.
- Citrus growers, dairymen, the grain-milling industry, pickle producers - almost anyone could and did make extravagant claims.
- Farmers wanted a core of permanent workers available all year round, including skilled tractor drivers, dairymen, and others who worked with machinery.
- Her husband, David, who is the society's publicity officer, is a dairyman who also has a small-holding.
- If this seems an extreme idea, president of United dairy Farmers of Victoria, and a dairyman himself, Max Fehring will assure you that it is not.
- My grandfather was a longtime dairyman who delivered milk to area businesses and the local college.
- Paul, now coordinator of environmental services for the Western United dairymen, had another goal.
- Cumbria dairymen continued direct action at milk processing plants this week in pursuit of a better farmgate price for milk.
- He predicts that if exposed to more U.S. competition, most dairymen will do just fine.
- These traditions have always been a comfort for Tevye, the local dairyman.
- Dutch dairyman Ronald Akkerman has set out his plans for operating a new cheese plant near Workington.
- Third generation Fresno dairyman Mark McAfee has designed a ‘pro-cow’ environment that leads to pathogen-free raw milk.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!