The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dálmata
1dálmata masculino, femenino
- Large, powerful dogs are frequently targeted, including Akitas, chow chows, Dalmatians, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Great Danes, pit bulls, Rottweilers as well as mixes of these breeds.
- Seven Labrador Retrievers, two Dalmatians, a boxer and a mongrel owned by Chinni Krishna are ‘Doctor Dogs’.
- I was breeding Dalmatians at the time and I sold a puppy to a hippie couple and they painted all the back spots purple, and came into town and everyone was like, oh yeah, purple spots.
- One guy decided that the world should know the number of spots his Dalmatian had so he gave his dog a web page and started the concept of personal home pages.
- This simply illustrates the phenotypic composition of the reported Dalmatians in terms of spot color, which has never been shown to correlate with deafness.
- It was fashionable to keep a famous breed like a Dalmatian, but owners abandoned them once they realized they might not make good pets because they need lots of attention and are frisky, he said.
- He's everywhere and nowhere, more spotted than a Dalmatian.
- Unlike the symmetrical spots of the Dalmatian, the patches are jagged and irregular.
- One must remember that the Dalmatian was bred to run with horse and carriage.
- The day belonged to massive Mastiffs, Great Danes, hairy Pomeranians, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Dobermans, Dalmatians and Miniature Pinschers.
- Congenital deafness seems to be linked to the gene that produces the white color in both English setters and Dalmatians.
- The family dog Jasper, a brown spotted Dalmatian, strained at his lead as master and family passed by.
- She has brown eyes and loves dog such as Dalmatians and her lovely beagle, Bugsy.
- Thomas's mother Vicky Brennan, who will be at Crufts showing her bitch Dalmatian, said: ‘Thomas works extremely hard.’
- This inspired Jack and Harry Bagust, brothers from the Sydney area, to breed one of these hybrids to a Dalmatian imported from Great Britain.
- He always travelled with his dog, Jack, she said, a male Dalmatian who usually sat in the passenger seat of his four wheel drive Toyota land cruiser.
- Daisy the Dalmatian has given birth to 14 puppies.
- And long romps with Pongo, the resident Dalmatian turn the haven into a dog lover's paradise.
- Mani took some time to complete the formalities for he has two more dogs in tow - a six year old Pom and its larger companion, a one-year-old Dalmatian.
- A local veterinarian confirmed that Dalmatians often have a litter average of 12.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!