The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of estúpido
- Eisenhower is said to have called the appointment ‘the biggest damfool mistake I ever made.’
- Nights spent getting punchy with Mel, Barron, Paul, Tim, Robert, and other of my partners in damfool schemes.
- That being said, any damfool writer who has gone some way realized that the medium of the printed page is way, way superior to any other medium, including film or television.
- ‘Well, there's only so many jobs’ is a damfool thing to say.
- I had the horrifying realization as I did some organizing that I will never have to buy another pen for the rest of my damfool life.
1estúpido masculineestúpida feminine
- I, like a damfool, followed a deer - wanted to see her jump a fence.
- Did you see them damfools in that little blue sports car with the Georgia plates driving around all afternoon?
- I just hate what some damfools try to do in His Name.
- And as for Saints, sainted damfools, more the like.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!