The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de condenación
- Even the most extreme threat of eternal damnation in hell which Christianity preaches does not deter their believers from committing mortal sins.
- A despicable villain tempts a sinner and lures him into sin, alienation, and damnation.
- Concepts of fire and damnation have given way to more sanguine personal exhortations to love, service, and devotion.
- Either you drink and party and face eternal damnation or else you're sober, sad and lonely.
- Of these only one would be destined to enter heaven, and all the rest would be punished with damnation in hell.
- The Faith is the way in which God saves souls from eternal damnation and to eternal happiness.
- When his curse became too much of a burden he attempted suicide; a mortal sin that has condemned him to eternal damnation.
- The prospect of eternal damnation provides a subconscious deterrent; religious taboos against violence conditions our minds.
- Belief in eternal damnation of the sinful (and heavenly rewards for the virtuous) also encourages moral conformity.
- If you can convince them though that by their actions they've risked eternal damnation, that's another matter.
- Half the day he could be heard barking threats of punishment and eternal damnation.
- It was sin, punishable by eternal damnation to hell.
- One cannot espouse the teachings of Jesus on one hand, and then on the other, reject what what he taught concerning eternal damnation and hell.
- I have always believed Alexander Graham Bell resides in a low corner of hell, serving eternal damnation for inventing the telephone.
- Then the soul is sent either to heaven to enjoy the fruits of a decent life or condemned to eternal hell and damnation forever.
- He was in hell, surely, eternal damnation and punishment and it would never ever end…
- While discussions of parent's failure in their up-bringing can cause a family rift, the meetings are also awash with threats of eternal damnation and hell.
- It teaches that there is no eternal hell or damnation and every soul has the capacity to realize the Truth.
- Most other religions say that non-believers are condemned to eternal damnation.
- He thinks non-Catholics, including his own wife, are bound for hell and damnation.
1¡maldición!¡caray! coloquial, eufemismo
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!