The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1proteger contra la humedad
- The one-acre garden belongs to property maintenance boss Michael Egan, who met Alf four years ago while damp-proofing his sheltered flat.
- It needs to be rebuilt using materials in keeping with the original stone and slate building, and the 4, 000sq ft home must then be damp-proofed, wired, plumbed and decorated.
- We are insulating and damp-proofing some houses, but at the pace we are going it will take around 50 years to retrofit the 300,000 homes that have inadequate ceiling insulation alone.
- Although renovation is required in many areas, the 297 square metre property has a number of period features and has recently been damp-proofed, reroofed and fitted with new windows.
- Recently replastered, rewired and damp-proofed by its architect owners, the house consists of a living room, two bedrooms, kitchen and shower room.
- It has been damp-proofed and fitted with a new roof.
- Given that most properties will need new plumbing, wiring, flooring, damp-proofing, plastering and painting, not to mention new kitchens and bathrooms, figure on a budget of more than €50,000.
- The 100 ft monument, which was raised in 1851 using a public subscription of £1, 250, needs its outer skin patched-up and damp-proofed with a special paint approved by English Heritage.
- The parlours, scullery and servant's quarters all needed to be dug up and damp-proofed and there are still whole areas of the house we haven't finished.
- Sherry FitzGerald is seeking €485,000 for this 116 square metre property, which dates from the 1920s and has recently been replumbed, rewired and damp-proofed.
- This floor has been re-wired, damp-proofed and re-plastered by the present owners, who have also installed central heating.
- If the fungus is actually growing as a result of an underlying damp problem, you will need to look at getting a professional company into your home to examine the problem and to damp-proof the walls and floors of the whole basement.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!