The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1membrana aislante femenino
- An insulated concrete floor was laid, with a damp course up the walls and dry-lining downstairs.
- In recent years, Mr Parrett has become a leading expert in damp problems and says he has yet to encounter a true case of rising damp caused by the failure of an existing damp-proof course.
- In older houses check the pointing, particularly in courses of bricks below the damp course.
- The original flagstone floor was here, so I had the flags taken up and cleaned and I put a damp course underneath and regrouted them with a sandstone coloured grout to bring out the colours in the tiles.
- Use damp-proof courses to drain off rainwater and surround the building with a porous surface such as gravel or cobblestones so that water can be re-absorbed into the ground.
- The damp-proof course, once inserted, would on the expert evidence cure the damp.
- When the front garden is flooded, the water reaches the brickwork of the walls of the house both below and above the level of the damp course.
- On top of this, you will also need to lay a damp-proof course, which must be sealed to the wall with damp-proof course tape.
- Plenderleith found that the house had no damp-proof course, is built on clay and ‘water commonly lies 2 feet below the ground surface’.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!