The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1salón de baile masculine
- The first floor of the Paramount was the lobby, kitchen and shops, the second floor was the dance hall and banquet hall and the third floor was a hotel.
- Nimbin Hall has also served the community as school, hospital, library, cinema, theatre, concert hall and dance hall.
- Fifty years ago, most British towns had their own dance hall, where couples could foxtrot, dine or watch cabaret.
- It was a lovely building with polished floors and a huge dance hall where we had some wonderful times.
- The 70s and 80s saw a change in the entertainment and the dance hall was turned into a nightclub.
- The business was an immediate success, with a hotel, a dance hall, a tea house and other companies in the same building as Wing On department store.
- A significant London ballroom, the Palais had been attracting groovy urban crowds since its establishment as a dance hall in 1922.
- Music and dancing has been the main form of social life in the country with nearly every townland having its own dance hall in the 60's.
- In his younger days he enjoyed attending the local dance hall, where he loved to waltz to the old-time music.
- Afterwards, we went to the dance hall, where many middle-aged and senior people gathered.
- This dance hall has one of the last remaining sprung floors in the US and was built at a time when the Tango was illegal in Portland.
- I know long ago, if you have a nice calypso, the whole dance hall would rock to it and fights used to breakout.
- The troops used to go to a popular dance hall in Blackburn and it was there that Albert dated about seven girls.
- It opened in 1927 as a bar, restaurant and dance hall, and soon became a favourite of famous local residents.
- Most of the film shows elderly couples dancing to disco music in an outdoor dance hall.
- We get up to the dance hall but it's practically empty, not even a DJ, just a boom box in the corner of the small room playing some faint Latin beats.
- The dance hall was all decked out - dimmed lights, strobe lights, colored lights, streamers and glitter.
- Her gaze traveled across the dance hall and she spotted a table dressed in pink and white, holding glasses of seemingly white and red wine.
- One rural custom involved holding the wedding reception in a commercial dance hall and giving the entrance fees to the newlyweds.
- With my purse slung over my shoulder, I followed my mother into the dance hall, and we headed for our table where we had always sat.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!