The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de atildado
1(man/appearance) atildado(man/appearance) pulcro
- The brides reflect the styles of the day, with the stiff starched elegance of the grooms' dapper morning suits also forming a real contrast.
- He was a dapper guy, and he always had a little feather in his hat.
- To my left was a rather dapper man, distinguished in dress and demeanor.
- He is thoroughly dapper: all straw boater and braces and a good line in patter.
- If anyone can get you looking spruce and dapper, Maxine told me, it's Carol.
- Look out for the dapper gent in a bowler hat tinkling the ivories in an East End boozer.
- He grew into a dapper and debonair-seeming man who modelled himself on the film star Ronald Coleman.
- A dapper American in white jacket and smart shirt and tie greeted me.
- A dapper man in contrasting winter shades, beige scarf at a jaunty angle, he marches across the nosherie floor to greet me.
- At the opposite end a dapper gentleman tips his hat and bows to this smiling little lady.
- A short while later it was opened again and a very dapper gentleman in English tweed opened it up to me.
- He sits on a folded towel grumbling and mumbling away and, in spite of it all, still looks neat and dapper most of the time.
- He is dapper in blazer, cane, sharp hat and regimental tie, which he wears with a tie clip.
- If I recall correctly, he was wearing a blazer and appeared a very dapper 73-year-old.
- A long red ostrich plume sprouted back from the hat giving him a dapper appearance that befit the captain of a ship.
- He is a small, dapper man (suit, tie, shiny shoes), and I have a feeling he is rather vain.
- Physically, I'd expected a dapper man with a fine line in suits and irony.
- In appearance he is slim and dapper, a man of medium height invariably dressed in expensive American suits that nevertheless contrive to look cheap.
- The racegoers go all out when it comes to the style stakes with the boys in their dapper pinstripes and the girls with their elegant head pieces.
- The small man, the dapper man with grey suit, grey tie and clean white shirt put out a hand to support me.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!