Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1chocolate oscuro masculinechocolate sin leche masculine
- Melt the dark chocolate, 100g of milk chocolate, the butter and syrup together and then stir in the digestives.
- I can easily see myself serving this with a good rare steak, or even a rich dark chocolate dessert.
- Chocolate desserts include a cone of white chocolate filled with a dark chocolate mousse.
- We saw the chocolate being mixed in two vats - dark chocolate and milk chocolate.
- For dessert Abi and I both had the dark chocolate soufflé with apricot sorbet.
- These cookies were extremely dense and buttery to which the dark chocolate was the prefect foil.
- The dark chocolate has the fruity bitter tang that tickles the fancy of those who favour a southern European style.
- This put me in the mood for the dark chocolate mousse billed with orange sorbet, but served with mango.
- Sarah's cake was dark chocolate with white chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream.
- If you don't have chocolate chips at home just go to the dairy, a purchase a dark chocolate bar, and chop it up.
- When tasting dark chocolate let the chocolate sit in your mouth for a few seconds.
- As with all dark chocolate cakes, it tastes better the next day.
- Layers of definite lemon scent were blended into dark chocolate.
- For dessert there is a wide selection of cakes and tarts such as white and dark chocolate tortes, berry tarts and pecan pie.
- Baked bananas with dark chocolate rounded off a classy BBQ experience.
- I recommend a good quality dark chocolate, with less sugar and more cocoa.
- In the meantime, I suggest dark chocolate as an alternative to the milky stuff as it contains less sugar.
- For various reasons, the copper content of dark chocolate is significantly greater than milk chocolate.
- Generally speaking, dark chocolate contains about twice as many flavonoids as milk chocolate.
- Should it be the lemon panna cotta drizzled with ginger syrup or the ice-cream with crunchy dark chocolate and a hint of orange?