The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1lentes negros masculinelentes oscuros masculine Latin Americagafas negras feminine Spainanteojos oscuros masculine Latin America
- Dorethea wondered if age had impaired his sight as it had her mother's, who read with a magnifying lens and wore dark glasses outside the house.
- To view this slow moving but miraculous event please don your dark glasses or protective eye coverings.
- Jerseys, long trousers, some form of covering to protect head and face from blowing sand, dark glasses and a good sleeping bag are essential.
- These competitors could also be seen with dark glasses and large coats to attempt to conceal their identity.
- For protecting your eyes from ultra violet glare, dark glasses come in handy.
- The only reason for armed policemen to wear gloves is to ward off the cold and they wear dark glasses to fend off the sun's rays.
- Liz is usually attired in a headscarf and dark glasses, resembling a latter day Greta Garbo, and, of course, and is never recognised.
- While the elderly carry the umbrella, youngsters take to wearing dark glasses, to avoid exposure of eye to the heat and dust.
- She wore a white hat and dark glasses against the photographers.
- He says his mother maintains to this day that her boys wear dark glasses because the fierce Maniototo sun burnt out their corneas.
- We had to cover ourselves up and wear dark glasses, it was so sunny.
- Her last public pictures, complete with walking stick and dark glasses, do not provide the image she would want to be remembered by.
- The next customer to come through the door is a man whose face is a mystery obscured by dark glasses and a beard.
- Both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane.
- They came in camouflage, hidden behind dark glasses, but no one noticed them: they only saw shadows.
- We hear of the time Spring developed a skin allergy which required him to wear dark glasses.
- Gone too are the other accoutrements of anonymity: the dark glasses and baseball caps.
- All the criminals have to do is wear dark glasses and a hat to avoid being identified on camera.
- The lights themselves are dazzling and suntan lotion and dark glasses are now a pre-requisite to attending night games at the stadium.
- In the end she dealt bravely with her situation by putting on her dark glasses again, taking up her white cane and going back to her former status of being blind.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!