The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tablero de mandos masculinesalpicadero masculine Spain
- If these features are available, they should be easily configurable via a simple electronic control panel on vehicle dashboards, and the defaults should favor quiet and discretion.
- Many devices today, from cell phones and laptop computers to automobile dashboards and aircraft instruments, contain wires and components bonded to plastic substrates that can bend without damaging the electronics.
- Controls on the dashboard allow the driver to turn the display on or off, select which information to display or adjust the image format.
- On the dashboard the bleeping sound carried on and a red light was flashing with the sound.
- The dashboard controls are clear, although on the model I tested the switchgear area largely featured blanks.
- From the driver's viewpoint, the dashboard controls are a great improvement over those of the old version.
- All the one-hour parking would be policed via time-discs with a clock displayed by drivers on their dashboard.
- Thylac leans forward and presses several blinking controls on the dashboard.
- Interface dashboards connote performance assessment in the way physical vehicles' dashboards communicate speed, fuel levels, and potential system problems.
- It will be possible to put the at-a-glance guide on the dashboard or windscreen in the driver's line of sight.
- Tomorrow's vehicles will be loaded with personalizable electronic dashboards, navigation systems, entertainment/communication systems and a slew of services.
- I had a few misgivings: the visibility of the dashboard was obscured by the steering wheel and the seats at the back were pretty cramped.
- A long dashboard reaches deep into the sloping windscreen with almost none of the bonnet visible as you peer over the dash.
- I was interested and not a little amused to note a panel on the dashboard with three small indicator lights.
- I popped my orange disabled drivers badges on the dashboard and peered at the meter.
- Lights on the vehicles' dashboards go from gold to green.
- Even more extraordinarily, the sportier S-types have aluminium-finished dashboards and interior highlights.
- Saddle leather is also used for the top roll of the dashboard and center console.
- Guidelines say blue badges must be displayed on the dashboard of a vehicle or in a conspicuous position so all details on it can be clearly seen.
- The driver can turn the system off, which prompts the screen to retract into the dashboard.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!