The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1protección de datos femeninoprotección de la información femeninoData Protection Act — Ley de protección de datos
- UK businesses that fail to adhere to data protection laws face criminal prosecution following the creation of a new hit squad.
- Web site terms and conditions and data protection policies must be updated to reflect the new requirements.
- His role is to support and advise government authorities and monitor the implementation of data protection legislation.
- The official added that information relating to individuals who are not public figures is exempt as it would contravene data protection rules.
- The actual idea of data protection is not new, but still many people only face its reality when it's too late.
- In Europe, the most pressing legal challenges are in the area of conforming to privacy and data protection requirements.
- The commissioner is responsible for enforcing the law regarding data protection and freedom of information
- Storage analysts agree that enterprise data protection is an area that is ripe for innovation.
- British employers will have to tell staff when and where they spy on them, under new guidelines devised by the data protection commissioner.
- Lawyers have warned that companies using AltaVista's new search engine technology are at risk of breaching data protection laws.
- More than 200 businesses a month in the UK fall victim to fake data protection agencies posing as official government bodies.
- Editor Strobl et al raise important issues about interpreting data protection legislation and its effects on research.
- He added Microsoft's adherence to the Safe Harbor framework was evidence of the company's commitment to data protection principles.
- An influential body of data protection experts could be about to recommend that Europe bans spam.
- Many countries now oblige healthcare organisations to follow the same strict data protection rules as do commercial institutions such as banks.
- Ellen went straight to the Information Commissioner, the UK's enforcer of data protection laws.
- Amicus, the union, said the case highlighted possible data protection risks about moving financial services overseas.
- The two of them claim that the company is abusing the SMS service and breaking data protection rules.
- Internet sites are failing to either protect consumers privacy or adhere to international data protection laws.
- The Government has acknowledged that much work needs to be done to improve UK data protection laws, according to a new report.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!