The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1conjunto de datos masculino
- All patient deaths were reported in the primary data set as fractional units of months.
- Once you have defined a data set, it is necessary to schedule a backup with it.
- This wide range of environmental conditions provides a rich data set to evaluate the three LAR models.
- The data in this study were part of a longitudinal data set collected by the authors.
- Genetic differentiation was strong in each region as well as in the concatenated data set.
- The microstructural and morphologic data sets were then combined into a single data set.
- Crystals which diffracted well were used to collect a complete data set on synchrotron.
- Their data set was composed of mountain and boreal chronologies, with a high number of chronologies close to the tree line.
- The core of the work is the data set related to parasites recorded from grebe species.
- In our original data set, the results were obtained by computer analysis.
- The data used for this study come from the same data set used for the soybean example just reported.
- Only data on terminal inflorescences were included in the 1998 data set.
- We therefore treated the entire data set as a sample from a single panmictic population.
- Further comparisons can be made by fitting models after combining parts of the data set.
- One thousand trees were generated by random sampling of portions of the entire data set.
- The order of genes in the mitochondria was used as a third data set for phylogenetic analysis.
- This data set was split into two broad categories of classical music and popular music.
- There was no evidence of recombination within each of these blocks in the entire data set.
- This data set was also derived from a cohort study of rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Estimates at each grid node were obtained by consideration of the entire data set.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!