The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de intrépido
1(soldiers/hero) intrépido(courage/spirit) a toda prueba
- In Beckwourth's self-portrait, he amassed so many honors as a Crow warrior that he rose to a chieftainship, rich in wives and ponies, dauntless in battle, and venerated for his wisdom and leadership.
- After months of dauntless determination, the rover is now on the last leg of the hike.
- He was determined, she could tell, perhaps even dauntless.
- The anti-heroic stance has nothing to do with being infallible or superhuman or invulnerable or dauntless.
- To Pamela's astonishment, there was helplessness in those eyes she had come to think of as dauntless.
- Television in the United States was brimming over with badge-wavers led by the dauntless Joe Friday.
- The demonstration that included silambam (stick play), rope malkhamp, trampoline and vaulting horse was just a specimen of their dauntless activities.
- One glimpsed for a few minutes behind the wings and saw the difficulties - a bit too late - of the dauntless, sovereign statesman, always ready for a tackle.
- This is a compelling work, not least for the dancers' brilliant physical co-ordination, dauntless stamina and sheer feat of memory.
- In dauntless courage Collingwood was unquestionably Nelson's equal, but a natural stoicism assisted Collingwood to more balanced judgements.
- PFC Thompson's dauntless courage and gallant self-sacrifice reflect the highest credit on himself and uphold the esteemed traditions of military service.
- While some groan about performances featuring 40 yelping, howling, yodelling singers and shaking rice in shoe boxes, most praise Monk's dauntless quest to create landscapes of sound.
- There is no doubt who are the heroes of this narrative: the dauntless developers who battle the cupidity and ignorance of the managers.
- A film that explores the extraordinary circumstances they grapple with to live their ordinary lives, this documentary is a celebration of their dauntless spirit.
- Through dauntless courage and competence, most of her crew lived through the ordeal, ultimately rescued by a Soviet fishing trawler that luckily happened to be nearby.
- Elaw's Memoirs testify vividly to her dauntless independence, her boldly visionary sense of mission, and her radical spiritual individualism.
- The books carry the message of hope and the strength of a dauntless spirit that challenges all odds.
- Because of his dauntless courage, Levski was called the lion, a figure that became the national symbol of Bulgaria and the name of its currency.
- His dauntless leadership and personal courage so inspired his men that they stormed into the hostile position and used their bayonets with such lethal effect that the enemy fled in wild disorder.
- What happened to the image of dauntless police officers, the ones that risked their lives to perform the right tasks?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!