Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1US(for children)servicio de guardería infantil masculineday-care center — guardería infantil
- He said they were hoping to get interim funding from social services to re-open day care sessions for elderly people.
- Services including elderly day care, a sports centre and welfare and immigration advice have been closed to the public.
- All monies collected are used to supplement the home support service and day care centre in Dunally.
- The council says its home care and day care charges are in line with the Government's fairer charges criteria.
- This might encompass some residential care, day care and sheltered housing side by side.
- Age Concern appealed to politicians last week not to raise day care charges for the elderly.
- Two day care centres for disabled people, the only ones in the area, are being shut down too.
- Schools facing closures could incorporate day-care facilities.
- It also cares for people with brain injuries and stroke victims, and provides respite and day care services.
- They offer a complete range of day care and early education facilities.
- Grandparents commonly help raise children, although day-care facilities are available for working mothers.
- This is the reality of day care provision for many people with disabilities and the elderly in Bristol.
- It's clear there aren't standards in place for nurseries and day care centres.
- The 24-year-old who has Down's Syndrome has had no day care services for five years.
- Senior citizens enrolled in day care centres will be served free mid-day meals.
- People depending on day care help in Swindon are going to have to pay more for services.
- Breda Costello received an award for her work with the elderly in the day care centre.
- This will include new home care packages, more home help, and more day-care support.
- Of course, fees are much higher in London: day care for my two children costs over £100 a day.
- This makes the issue of providing quality, affordable day care of great interest to many families.
atención prestada durante el día a ancianos, minusválidos etc(for old/disabled people)