The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1paciente ambulatorio masculinopaciente ambulatoria femeninopaciente externo masculinopaciente externa femenino
- She'd have to go in to hospital as a day patient a couple of days a week every other week.
- He became a day patient at York's Bootham Park Hospital - he found it too claustrophobic to live there.
- We have been trying to get a residential bed for her since last November but she has had to be a day patient instead.
- My husband went in as a day patient for a cataract operation and was treated fantastically.
- St Catherine's has 18 beds and also has up to 20 places for day patients who can come to socialise and take part in the art therapy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!