The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de colegio
1(sin internado) colegio masculino
- I left boarding school at 16 to attend a day school to achieve the high academic standards necessary for my tertiary studies.
- The day school at elementary as well as secondary levels was introduced in the era of prosperity in many European countries, and reduced family life during the day.
- Cheryl attended a Catholic day school and her parents attended residential schools.
- My oldest son, Alan, went to a public day school, and my daughter, Margaret, went away to board.
- He attended a day school, but soon entered Eton College.
- I attended public schools rather than our church's Christian day school.
- The town has a hospital, a day school, and a new university.
- I grew up in a conservative Jewish family, but was taught at an orthodox day school.
- The other underlying reason is that students get to concentrate at their work at boarding more than they would at a day school.
- The cost at a private day school averages something over £7,000.
- St Peter's School in York is a co-educational boarding and day school for pupils aged 4-18.
- For my remaining four years I was a day student since JC had become a day school only.
- The next week flew by quickly with Tari and Lori not going to their day school but spending all of their time either with their parents or their teachers.
- The mixed independent preparatory day school is building four new classrooms and a specialist support classroom.
- St Margaret's is mainly a day school, but it also has 14 places for boarders which it can offer on a flexible basis.
- The church is 125 years old and has focused on children throughout its existence, opening a day school in 1885.
- The council insisted Jordan attend a cheaper day school in Kingston even though it had previously agreed that a boarding place was needed.
- We're talking about an all-girl day school here, so there was little possibility of rekindling a teenage romance.
- The family home might be in Edinburgh along with the traditional day school, but the children might now board there a couple of nights a week.
- Michael attended a day school where he learnt to read, write and count.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!