The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ensueño
1ensueño masculineensoñación femininefantasía feminine
1soñar despiertofantasear(have false hopes) hacerse ilusiones
- When he was 11, his teachers had to tell him to stop daydreaming about acting all the time and work harder at his studies.
- It didn't stop her from daydreaming though, that she could be the girl to help him love again.
- Even so, she had never stopped wistfully daydreaming about what could have been, of the life she could have lived on Lothos.
- She stopped daydreaming and realized she had about ten minutes left to get to the captain.
- Now they have lunch with each other, daydreaming like children about new lives as inventors, explorers and sportsmen.
- In one, as yet unnamed piece, a woman sits languidly daydreaming, her leg dangling over John's fireplace.
- I'd been daydreaming about it all week, and it was every bit as good as it always is.
- Some were noisy, some were listening intently, and one seemed to be daydreaming.
- Although Ayman was an excellent student, he often seemed to be daydreaming in class.
- The truth of it is I'd rather be out in the fresh air on a lovely day, daydreaming in the sun.
- In fact, just this morning, I organized a desk drawer, did two loads of clothes, emptied the dishwasher and daydreamed about Dayton in March.
- I can't remember the last time I looked out the window, or daydreamed as I worked on my computer.
- I was never the kind of girl who daydreamed about married bliss anyway; I didn't have any model for that kind of thing.
- Have you ever daydreamed about how you would spend your money if you were one of the richest people in the world?
- She closed her eyes and started daydreaming about Kyle and wondering if he would be at the party.
- She was daydreaming about her school back in California and what her friends were doing right then.
- Everyone said I was far too quiet, like I was always lost in my own world, daydreaming.
- She was back at her home, daydreaming again when she was supposed to be practicing her flute.
- She was still daydreaming when a loud rap at the wooden door shook her violently from her musings.
- How many times have you sat in your office, daydreaming about being on your boat instead of at work?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!