The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1trabajo diurno masculine
- There were no written instructions, no definition of the work required at any site, no tender and little or no on-site verification of daywork sheets by their personnel.
- We would therefore suggest that this work be carried out on a daywork basis, based on 2 men for a minimum of 8 hours a day at £14 per hour per man.
- The best places to find daywork are the boatyards, where the boats are being made ready for the next season.
- He does daywork cowboying, trimming trees, and building fence, and in the fall he operates a hunting guide service.
- Please reply giving details of your trade and what rate you require for daywork.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!