The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de deslumbrante
1(bright)(light/glare/sunshine) deslumbrante(light/glare/sunshine) resplandeciente(light/glare/sunshine) que encandila
- Everyone was momentarily blind by the dazzling white light that emanated from the doorway.
- It was large, very large, he guessed it must have come from a swan's wing, and it was the purest, most dazzling white, so bright that it hardly looked real.
- At first, I was blinded by dazzling white and blinked, looking away.
- Both Rampart and Azure swung at the same time, and a dazzling flash of light temporarily blinded Azure.
- There was a shower of brilliant sparks and a dazzling burst of white light that stretched out in silence.
- Sometimes they were there as the crash of surf as I waked lazily along the dazzling white beaches of my home.
- Her mother wore a dazzling white dress that sparkled in the light.
- Almost 1,000 people flocked to see the dazzling white lights being switched on signalling the official start to the festive season in Corsham.
- It had bright dazzling lights and well-dressed window displays that were always stocked full of fascinating and unusual merchandise.
- The view was filled with dazzling white and pastel coloured buildings in bright sunlight under a clear blue sky.
- An abiding memory of Andalucia is of bright potted geraniums brimming over dazzling white walls under a deep blue sky.
- Now… the sun struck down upon the white tower - a dazzling, radiant spire was born out of that bleak, austere structure.
- When I finally got them opened, I was hit with a dazzling white light.
- The sun sparkled on its surface, rendering its dazzling exterior too bright for his eyes.
- Suddenly the darkness was stolen from him, and a dazzling white light replaced it.
- A number of buildings sit perched on a cliff where the morning sun lights a dazzling white-sand beach.
- Exerting a massive effort, she finally wrenched them open, then immediately shut them again to escape from the bright sun's dazzling rays.
- Their steel weapons shone brightly in the dazzling sunlight.
- Dillyn was almost blinded by the dazzling whiteness of the spotless floors and walls.
- With dazzling, spring sunshine streaming into the dining area the venue looked very elegant.
2(impressive)(wealth/wit/good looks) deslumbrante(wealth/wit/good looks) deslumbrador
- And of course the desire is to make a dazzling first impression.
- But their vivacious personality comes across even in photographs and makes their overall impression one of dazzling beauty.
- The German Green Party of the '80s was a hothouse for beautiful ideas and a dazzling new politics.
- But it was still apparent that I wasn't making quite the dazzling impression I had hoped.
- While the upturn in fortunes is notable, what has been more impressive is the dazzling way they have managed it.
- They walked in, the King in his great furs and mighty sword, and the Queen with her dazzling silk gowns and beautiful jewels covering her neck.
- Bryce tucked his pistol into his back pocket as the window rolled down and revealed a very beautiful brunette woman with dazzling emerald eyes.
- The four-part piece took up the gallery's largest room and made a dazzling first impression.
- There is now a dazzling array of beautiful summer cheeses available, their flavour having benefited from the rich milk of spring and its new grasses.
- As one enters though, it is not the beautiful lamps or the dazzling pictures on the wall that captures the eye.
- The main reason for people to visit is to be impressed by the dazzling show of luxurious or rare vehicles.
- An astonishing five billion TV viewers tuned in to see the dazzling display set on a vast artificial lake in Athens' Olympic Stadium.
- Again and again Ghast swung his sword, a dazzling display of skill that would have left lesser men breathless with envy.
- Then, in a dazzling display of hypocrisy, the senator spoke out.
- From the 1930s onward, he is one of jazz's most dazzling soloists.
- Understand the quickest path to a victory isn't always the most dazzling.
- Because this recipe was so dazzling, I'm going to reprint it here.
- The work requires a pianist with super human technique and dazzling virtuosity.
- Throughout, his assured touch and dazzling virtuosity are matched by the orchestra's sensitive accompaniment.
- Their confidence shone throughout the competition enabling the teams to display some dazzling performances against tough competitors.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!