The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of deshelar
- The two-and-half hour delay to the opening of the second runway, along with problems de-icing aircraft prior to take-off, caused delays to almost all services.
- A private jet which crashed last month had not been de-iced before take-off despite below-freezing temperatures the night before, air accident investigators said yesterday.
- The handy four-wheelers have a spraying mechanism at the back which covers the pavement with liquid brine, de-icing the pavements better than salt.
- They're hoping the sweet smell of success will fill the air come December, thanks to a new sugar-coated grit for de-icing the city's roads.
- He was de-icing his car at about 7.30 am when he noticed four men in a red Rover 214 acting suspiciously.
- Flights have been delayed, then cancelled, and those who do board are sitting on the runway for up to two hours, waiting in line for the plane to be de-iced.
- Some arriving planes waited two hours to get to a gate while departing aircraft queued up to be de-iced.
- Before you set off on your journey, don't just de-ice your front windscreen.
- Afterwards, we de-ice ourselves in the welcome, healing heat of the water.
- I hate having to wake up 10 minutes earlier to de-ice my car before I leave for work.
- This will also save you having to de-ice windows on winter mornings.
- We spent nearly three hours on the plane while they tried to de-ice it, in which time the cabin crew were very rude.
- Allow a minimum of five minutes to de-ice your car, so try to work this extra time into your morning routine.
- If you have used salt throughout the winter to de-ice sidewalks, take this corrective step to protect landscape plants.
- Due to these weather conditions, the crew de-iced the aircraft prior to takeoff.
- This is a small fraction of salt compared to the total amount of road salts, especially sodium chloride, used for de-icing the nation's roads.
- One man was hard at work with a giant ice pick, attempting to de-ice the fountains.
- One of the initiative's messages to motorists is not to leave your car unattended while it is de-icing in the morning.
- The handling fee covers all standard services, with the exception of items such as de-icing and aircraft cleaning, which are billed separately.
- In other words, de-icing in winter would be replaced by inerting in the summer.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!