The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The court will also protect a child of a de facto relationship in the same way.
- Simply put, in the case of a de facto national primary, long-shot candidates need not apply.
- You want to be more involved in the child's court case and are considering becoming a de facto parent.
- Thus, it recently recognised the right for de facto spouses to consent to care for a partner who is unfit.
- This annexation, similar to the de facto annexation of broad tracts of land, constitutes a flagrant breach of the right of the people to self-determination.
- The statement underlined the impact of de facto financial sanctions on the Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries’ second biggest oil producer.
- The nature and characteristics of de facto economic integration are also crucially important and this book presents a deeper understanding of the on-going de facto economic integration in East Asia.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!