The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1ortiga muerta feminine
- Red dead-nettle is common in cereals where it has benefited from the control of more competitive weeds.
- In the past red and white dead-nettles have been cooked like spinach but they're probably don't come into the gourmet class as they've also been used in making pig-swill.
- The flowering of daffodils and white dead-nettles has been observed at Christmas, and in parts of Scotland people now cut their grass in winter.
- Stronger than flax, fiber from white dead-nettle was also spun into fishing nets by North American Indians, through a process of decay rather than retting.
- A few have had minor usage in herbal medicine (such as Lamium album; white dead-nettle).
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!