The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de empate
- In the event of a dead heat, a draw will take place between the dead heat finalists after the race.
- There was an eight race programme, and the final race ended in a dead heat.
- Coming out of the Democratic Convention, the race was a dead heat.
- The reporters, pundits and pollsters all agree: The presidential race is a dead heat.
- The first race at Pioneer Park on Saturday resulted in a dead heat, showing springtime racing at its best.
- The race ended in a dead heat so the scullers had to re-row and Lyon lost by half a length.
- It was the closest finish to the race since the last dead heat as long ago as 1876.
- He could do no better than a dead heat for fourth in the Derby, 9 ½ lengths behind Barbaro.
- The battle at second base between incumbent Jose Vidro and newcomer Mickey Morandini is a dead heat so far.
- I don't know how long they looked at the tape before they declared it a dead heat, but it could not have been as long as it seemed.
- The idea is to give every horse in the race an equal chance of winning - a ‘perfect’ handicap would see a dead heat between all the horses in a race.
- Sumthinbad, a filly owned by Bone, also finished in a dead heat for second in the eighth race.
- But after a 12-minute wait, the race was judged to be a dead heat.
- In the governor's race, it's a dead heat between Ehrlich and Townsend so far.
- The most recent poll, by the Pew Research Center, suggests that the race for the White House is once again a dead heat.
- Schumacher said immediately after the race that he was trying to engineer a dead heat between the two Ferraris.
- Warren Focke and Rob Wurgaft finished in a near dead heat with Warren just barely edging Rob for the bronze medal.
- More excitement followed in the same competition as Waterford ‘A’ and Clonmel rowed a dead heat.
- In the event of a dead heat, I'll choose the person who sent in their entry earliest.
- I feel like a meanie singling out one film as the most outstanding for me this year, so I'll do the fairest thing possible and say it's a dead heat.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!