Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1concesión femininerepresentación feminine
- Right now he owns 18 dealerships in the Washington DC area.
- He also owned several other dealerships, selling the Dodge, Chevrolet, and Pontiac brands.
- Before you call or visit a local dealership, make sure that you've done a few hours of research first.
- Trading standards officers visited seven dealerships and found that beneath the cars' highly-polished paintwork lurked multiple breaches of safety regulations.
- In 1984, the largest dealership network included 550 retail outlets.
- They're defending their decision to close hundreds of dealerships across the country.
- According to some media reports, the owner of the dealership was connected to the criminal underworld.
- But the owner of the auto dealership called police and reported the car stolen.
- He managed to get his dealership to thrive despite breaking ground in a new area with no prior client base or sales performance.
- When the dealership was sold in 1983, the new owners kept him on, making him general manager.