The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1celda de la muerte femeninocelda de los condenados a muerte femenino
- Everyone is familiar with Cruikshank's great illustration of the prisoner in his death cell, ‘the night before he was stretched’.
- The Bentley family's doomed struggle for a reprieve is powerfully reconstructed, as are Bentley's last days in his death cell.
- In the Atkins trial, Scalia noted, the jury had been given testimony on the murderer's mental capacity but had regarded it as insufficient in detaining the defendant from the death cell.
- He then spoke to the officials and after what appeared to some to be strong words the seven were picked out and returned to prison, but not to death cells.
- Graffiti written by despairing men still adorns the walls of the two ‘death cells’.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!