The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1índice de mortalidad masculinetasa de mortalidad femininemortalidad feminine
- That trend and a soaring death rate are helping reduce Russia's population at a rapid rate.
- They said the analysis proved screening reduced the death rate by 21 per cent.
- Other advances in technology and good antenatal care have reduced the death rate.
- Forecasts that change the assumed attack rate or the death rate will yield different predictions.
- We should start to see the death rate and the injury rate on New Zealand roads reducing even further.
- If the death rate in Bristol in this period had been the same as the average of other units, only 24 babies would have died.
- Improved health services have decreased the infant mortality rate and the general death rate.
- Keep in mind that the death rate varies as a function of age and the death rate is higher in the elderly.
- If the vaccinations are not done, the death rate could easily match that of the 1991 outbreak, he said.
- After introducing an extensive programme of sport in schools it has cut its death rate by 75%.
- The dramatic rise in fuel costs means there is a real and significant danger that the winter death rate could rise even higher.
- Statistics show that the death rate among lonely people is twice that of more emotionally fulfilled people.
- At the same time, the death rate from injuries and homicides among men fell 40 per cent.
- The death rate for heroin addicts is between 10 and 20 times higher than the rest of the population of the same age.
- The new figures mean the widely-accepted death rate in Scotland of nine patients a week has been revised to 36.
- States don't have all the resources they need, and that is contributing to the high death rate, he said.
- While the death rate from coronary heart disease is falling, the number of people living with the disease is increasing.
- They said the virus was likely to come to Scotland and that the death rate could be much higher than has previously been predicted.
- Some argue that boxing has a lower death rate per year from acute injury than other sports.
- Those at the bottom suffered three times the death rate of those at the top.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!