The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1escuadrón de la muerte masculine
- Prosecutors accuse him of authorizing a military death squad to kill 15 suspected leftist guerrillas in 1991.
- In 2001, he was indicted for the killings carried out by a death squad that executed 75 political prisoners in the weeks after the coup.
- The Battalion was another name for the horrible death squad that was operating in Honduras at that time.
- He was subsequently killed by a loyalist death squad.
- On December 1 a union leader was kidnapped by a paramilitary death squad.
- He was part of a death squad working for the Nazis which killed more than 30,000 people along the eastern front.
- On April 7 a Colombian death squad struck at the family of a union leader, killing two adults and wounding three children.
- In fact there was the wall-to-wall suspicion that the group was the closest thing to a death squad, absolutely beyond the reaches or control of the police commissioner.
- In 1976, when he was only five months old, his mother was murdered by a death squad during the brutal wave of repression by Argentina's military dictatorship.
- When the death squad arrives to kill his father, they decide it would be best to make the deaths look like an accident.
- The death squad was sent across the country to murder political prisoners.
- In the midst of the manhunt, a clandestine death squad emerged, and began murdering his associates, relatives, lawyers, and even his lawyers' families.
- The death squad arrived at the hotel shortly afterwards looking for what locals said was the European.
- The assassins were known to be members of a right-wing death squad.
- So the prosecutors are keen to prosecute him on a 25-year sentence, for either drugs trafficking or links with a death squad.
- But nobody really knows why their street was selected by the death squad.
- Last year evidence emerged of a death squad, known as the ‘Werewolves’, operating within the police force and responsible for a dozen murders.
- The report cites the activities of a death squad armed and funded by the country's wealthiest businessmen.
- A quarter of a century after gunning down their victim, four members of a government-backed death squad were sentenced to 30 years each in prison for the murder.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!