The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de disipación
1disipación femeninolibertinaje masculinoto lead a life of debauchery — llevar una vida disipada / disoluta
- A long weekend at the seaside means drinking, drugging & general debauchery, yes?
- For many young men, this would be a licence to indulge in debauchery, but Richie was a sensitive soul.
- Stag and hen nights have become weekends and even whole weeks of debauchery and indulgence.
- We live in a tolerant society where sex drugs and general debauchery are accepted.
- I was into more than my fair share of debauchery and mindless consumption of drugs and alcohol.
- On the surface, it is a celebration of promiscuity and debauchery.
- Not that my life has been a wild bacchanalian phantasmagoria of debauchery and dissipation, but I've had my moments.
- Over the last few weeks I've been slowly getting my life back on the straight and narrow after a year or so of hedonistic debauchery.
- The decadence and debauchery of Paris was beckoning to him and he could hardly resist such open temptation.
- In the countryside, these auctions always took place at inns and they sometimes turned into occasions for debauchery and excess.
- Many of the British clearly enjoyed a traditional expatriate life of abandoned debauchery.
- There are no redeeming characters in this morality tale of corruption, adultery, and debauchery.
- I am against drinking to excess, but generally take a softer stand on debauchery.
- There might be tales of drunken debauchery, late night carousing and wild sexual abandon, but only from other people.
- Two teams emerged from a haze of weekend debauchery every Sunday to battle it out on the greens of McCarren Park.
- I'm still uncertain whether it was sadness that the week was over or joy that my life of debauchery could resume.
- The atmosphere was more family carnival than drunken debauchery.
- If I had half a brain left after my debauchery, I'd give up the other women, and the W-I-F-E.
- I'll finally be able to live that life of debauchery that I always dreamed of.
- Wouldn't want to get myself so stressed out that I couldn't enjoy a weekend full of sex and debauchery.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!