The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de deshuesar
1(meat) deshuesar(fish) quitarle las espinas a
- Customers can take bones when they buy deboned meat if it is for human consumption.
- So the health certificate required by the 1991 version of the 1964 Directive was amended, the amendment being different depending on whether the meat was fresh bone-in bovine meat or deboned bovine meat.
- The EC allows irradiation for mechanically deboned chicken meat.
- One solution is to debone the fish by using professional techniques and equipment but this procedure requires 10 to 20 minutes for each fish.
- The meat had been deboned, defatted, and served in a pool of black-truffle sauce.
- The fish, which was deboned, was glistening, fresh, soft and succulent.
- He watched admiringly as waiters deboned his very fine grilled sole into two neat fillets.
- We decided to go with the 12-pounder and the man cut its head off, cut its tail off, shaved off the scales, butterflied it and deboned it.
- "How can it be this good?" I thought as I dismantled a partially deboned hunk of quail and scarfed up its sublime, crackly crust.
- Ditto the very good Cornish hen, which is similarly transformed by being deboned, cooked in a densely flavored turmeric emulsion, and dusted with a coating of crisped shallots.
- The fish itself arrives descaled and deboned from the supplier.
- It was expertly grilled, neatly deboned, and served with a boat of whipped mustard hollandaise thick enough to eat with a fork.
- The red snapper we had chosen came to the table deboned and butterflied, where it was served onto our plates with a garnish of endive, radicchio, lemon wedges and capers.
- Remove chicken from water; remove skin, debone and cut up chicken into medium-sized pieces.
- For $250 a week - more money than she had ever made - she stood on an assembly line, cutting and deboning chickens as they came by on a conveyor belt.
- The abattoir at the Bagenalstown meat processing plant will remain open and the cattle will be slaughtered there and deboned in Clonmel.
- Volunteers donated their time to debone, cut and can pork as well as many other duties.
- Add the deboned meat and continue to cook, stirring, until drumsticks and meat are golden brown, four to five minutes.
- The winter-inspired menu will consist of a warming vegetarian soup starter followed by a choice of hearty and wholesome Main Courses such as Chef Templeton's famous deboned ox tail or the delicious Springbok Pinotage Pie.
- Uruguay vaccinated its cattle with relatively small numbers slaughtered and was able to export deboned beef to the European Union on November 1, 2001.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!