The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de deudor
1deudor masculinodeudora femenino
- Often a student loan is the first time a debtor has borrowed money from a financial institution.
- In either case, the owners must pay back the debtors before getting any money back.
- We are the world's biggest debtors, borrowing money from Japan and Europe.
- The new act will make it more difficult for debtors to qualify for bankruptcy relief.
- Over the same time period, the US also moved from being a debtor to a creditor nation as its exports surged.
- Most of the debtor businesses are now bankrupt or in liquidation.
- The average time for big companies to get their money out of debtors is about two months.
- The company has also experienced problems in monitoring its debtors.
- Chasing debtors via the legal system wastes court time, is costly and impedes faster repayment.
- All of which means that we are a nation of debtors, people who, in large numbers, live beyond our means.
- Morality and economics go hand in hand, sometimes in the past a debtor was seen as a wicked person now they are a good consumer
- The lender trusts the debtor will be able to pay the principal and interest on time.
- The banks will not wipe out their bad debts by foreclosing on their corporate debtors and sending them to the wall.
- The trustee must act as a neutral third party as between the debtors and creditors.
- Defaults are always painful, for debtors and creditors alike. And so they should be.
- Sarah is now repaying £401 a month to her debtors and is determined to get back on an even keel.
- The scheme allows some debtors to clear debts within a specific period, without repaying the full amount.
- Someone had to wade into this mess and force the debtors to cough something up.
- Twenty years ago we were the biggest creditor in the world, and now we are the biggest debtor.
- Canceling the debt gives poor or debtor countries a fresh start and provides crucial relief to people in great need.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!