The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de descafeinado
- Meanwhile, only 8 percent of regular coffee drinkers drink decaf.
- I was convinced that someone was slipping me regular coffee instead of the decaff.
- Cut the caffeine: Settle for a "half-caf" or decaf.
- People sigh, or at least wish they hadn't ordered decaf that morning.
- Researchers don't yet know whether decaf is the culprit.
- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks.
- Either that, or your wife has secretly switched you over to decaf.
- The attempt to develop GM decaf is just one way in which scientists are seeking to apply genetic engineering to meet consumer demand.
- I drink about eight cups of coffee in the morning, but I drink decaf.
- Eddie orders the largest ribeye steak they have to offer and a cup of decaf.
- A quick espresso can banish the sleepies; but fight the urge to offer decaf and then slip your guest a regular shot.
- What to do: It's too early to conclude that decaf raises the risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
- I love love love coffee, but even decaf kept me up after our rants.
- He pauses and takes a sip of decaf, thinking of the best way to describe the film.
- Methinks he needs to switch to decaf.
- Monday, 6 p.m.: Same cup of decaf with the same splash of cream in hand, I board the train for the same vinyl seat.
- It is decaff, of course - we are, after all, in a very health-conscious restaurant.
- I've tried decaff, but it's a concept I find rather difficult to reconcile myself to.
- I sometimes allow myself decaff.
- We prefer decaff if that's an option.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!