The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de decapitar
- As a final gesture of revenge, Beowulf finds Grendel's body and decapitates him.
- The second-half started with Colin Nish somehow remaining unpunished by referee Calum Murray for all but decapitating Alan Maybury, but it was symptomatic of Kilmarnock having more aggression about them.
- Possibly a misprint, but did the man who was sentenced to three months for decapitating Margaret Thatcher's statue really offer to do 150,000 hours community work instead?
- The killer sawed through the neck and spinal column, almost to the point of decapitating him.
- A woman's car accidentally hits a truck while, in slow motion, a piece of metal crashes through the windshield and decapitates her.
- Everyone was very friendly and helpful too, apart from one Italian skier who almost decapitated me by turning very suddenly while carrying his skis on his shoulder.
- After dropping 35 ft, he hit a metal fence which decapitated him.
- The High Court in Edinburgh heard how after he had strangled her with his bare hands he tried to decapitate her with a bread knife.
- Nicklaus cannot contain his delight as the final putt drops: he throws his putter into the air, nearly decapitating the unfortunate Sanders as it comes down.
- A laugh escaped his lips when he saw my pain and I only felt like taking that steak knife and doing the world a favor by decapitating him.
- She kicked goal after goal, each one whizzing past my face and coming this close to decapitating me.
- An eighth film is in the can for this year and ignores the fact that at the end of Halloween H20 Michael was literally decapitated.
- The chief wasn't so lucky; he was decapitated and died.
- If he loses, he is decapitated and his head mounted on a pike.
- He never saw the blade swing through the air as it decapitated him.
- Ancroe broke his opponent's sword with his axe and then decapitated him.
- A bolt struck one of the assailants in the neck and nearly decapitated him.
- They would have needed the Jaws of Life to get her out of the car if the windshield hadn't caved in and decapitated her.
- Three of the slain policemen were decapitated after being shot during clashes with demonstrators last week.
- They were not merely murdered; they were decapitated and the heads taken by their assailant.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!