Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1diciembre masculine→ see also January
- This time last year we had doom and gloom, and December was the worst month of the year for growth.
- In December, the society announced it had two months to find the money to save the festival.
- Like most Decembers in the northern United States, the weather was bitterly cold, and Burdick struggled emotionally because she was over 150 miles away from her family.
- Tax on gains made in October, November and December will be due by the end of January next year.
- Mersey has issued profits warnings in the last two Decembers and last week reported in-line first half profits.
- The Assembly meets from September to December each year and at other times as required.
- Unlike previous Decembers, where online sales were similar to, or in the case of December 2002, less than the previous month, sales were considerably higher than in November.
- Three Decembers ago, Fernando realized a personal dream of his own when he bought his parents a new house in a better neighborhood than the one in which they had lived since his youth.
- But December's gig wasn't just a re-run of previous experiences, although much of the audience would probably have paid just for that.
- Kansas City is notorious for wet, dreary Decembers, and such a day could make things interesting.
- Between the Decembers of 2003 and 2004, he has risen to the top of the tree in terms of young Scottish defenders.
- In December he received a summons to appear in court, only to have the case dropped at the last minute.
- So, in theory, he could meet the December deadline by simply handing in a blank sheet of paper.
- The proposals now look likely to be considered for a third time at the December panel meeting.
- Last December, after a long and expensive legal case, he was found to have broken the law.
- This would mean an earlier finish to the summer term in July and a later one to the autumn term in December.
- It had been a very dry fall but about the second week in December it started to rain.
- Andrew is keen to hear from mums-to-be who expect their baby in the first week of December.
- We also want to go to Florida and stay in a swish hotel for two weeks in December.
- We bought it in early December, and it started shedding needles about a week after we got it home.