The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de decibelio
1decibelio masculinodecibel masculino
- Because the range of sound pressures that can be heard is so large, a logarithmic scale of decibels is used to measure sound intensity.
- Intensity is measured in decibels, most commonly using the decibel ‘A’ scale (dbA).
- Sound pressure against the ears is measured in decibels.
- The volume of sound is measured in decibels (dB).
- The EU directive will reduce the maximum sound level to 85 decibels, a drop of 20%.
- In the Stotts' front garden, they found sound levels reached 97.8 decibels, which can cause serious damage to the ears.
- Humans feel pain when they hear sounds of 120 decibels, a level typically reached next to the speakers at a rock concert.
- To know if a sound is loud enough to damage your ears, it is important to know both the loudness level (measured in decibels, dBA) and the length of exposure to the sound.
- The meter, which comes with instructions, will measure the intensity of the sound in decibels.
- We have sound measurements exceeding 100 decibels.
- The device can create a sound at 120 decibels, loud enough to disable enemy combatants.
- Vibrations are measured in decibels (d.b.g.) which is the level of vibration.
- Mr Cochrane has bought his own sound meter and claims to have recorded levels of 105 decibels inside his house.
- Efficiency of the speakers determines the distance sound will travel and is measured in terms of decibels, the higher the better.
- Noise levels will not exceed 45 decibels when measured over any 15 minute period between 12 midnight and 8a.m.
- When the woman had the noise level tested, it measured 67 to 72 decibels.
- An aircraft taking off produces about 140 decibels of noise and motorways a further 75 decibels, both above levels deemed unacceptable by some health experts.
- According to the results, the noise on Sunday was 58 decibels, compared to 80 decibels on Friday afternoon.
- The 215 - decibel sound waves can travel 300 miles through the ocean.
- Hearing protection is recommended when sound exceeds 85 decibels.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!