The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de decisivo
1(factor/influence) decisivo(set/point) decisivo(match) de desempate
- Mr Howden said his mother moved to Bellingham Road around seven years ago and ‘a major deciding factor’ was the fact the bus went right past her door.
- If I struggle, I can remember the new bicycle sitting on the porch on the morning of my birthday that year, and how I overheard much later that it had been a deciding factor in her decision.
- Again, this was the deciding factor in my decision to put my money behind SACD.
- He was an older man and a business owner with money, so that was a deciding factor in her decision to rush into marriage.
- So more and more the final decision comes down to personal preference and the deciding factor of price.
- It is understood that the university's reputation for medicine and life sciences could be a deciding factor in the firm's decision on the site for its new venture.
- As ever, the availability of financial resources from City of York Council would be the deciding factor in any such project.
- An injury to Rossendale goalkeeper John Gillies proved to be the deciding factor in this match.
- Ultimately, how you handle yourself at the crucial moment is the deciding factor for a winner.
- However, the stress and strain of playing in such a demanding tournament could be the deciding factor between the two finalists.
- And stamina while playing a computer may be the deciding factor in this match.
- For opponents of the euro, and they are not exclusively Conservative, that was a signal that a political determination, not an economic one, will be the deciding factor.
- The point here is this, even though away goals are not often the deciding factor they certainly appear to have a major psychological influence on proceedings.
- Then when I went training with them, there was a lot of professionalism and enjoyment in it, and that was the deciding factor.
- The deciding factor was whether a collapse of confidence would ricochet across the industry, triggering mass withdrawals of funds from life companies and widespread consumer panic.
- For some, the cost of living will top the bill; for others, a vibrant cultural life will be more important; others might rate healthcare or freedom of speech as the deciding factor.
- The closure of the pool, the closest to the university, may be a deciding factor in students coming here or not.
- Being a player short was the deciding factor in Burnholme's 78-81 home defeat against Ainsty in the Fellowship Cup.
- Amid controversy about the value of bottled water against mains water, experts have advised Scots consumers that where they live should be the deciding factor.
- But there was one deciding factor: although she had to pay to get herself and her son to the hospital, the treatment, once there, was free.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!